Which Home Loan?
Written for Yvette Wain
Owning a home is a big part of our culture in Australia – the great Aussie dream. But unless you have saved relentlessly over many years, have won lotto or have the benefit of a wealthy family – you will need to borrow money to be able to afford your home, or investment
In this book we want to give you information so you can make informed decisions. It covers:
• What a Mortgage Broker does and how they work
• How banks work and the options and choices that a Mortgage Broker provides
• Good debt versus bad debt and the different types of home loans
• Questions to ask before deciding on a home loan and a loan provider
• Additional services offered by Mortgage Brokers.
This book shows you that you have a choice – there are different ways to get a loan and the way you set-up your loan in the beginning can make a huge difference to the amount of interest you pay over the term of the loan. Which Home Loan? is essential reading for anyone looking for a home loan.